The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

Sticks are truely left in the dust.

This movie presents to the viewer (although jokingly) that stick animations have been left in the dust and this actually just goes to show you it really has; all the animtions involve tons of over the top 'visual effects' and the stickman are hardly stick; all the movies involve jumbles of gradients and flashyness and the sticks are just a bunch of tweens. If I remember, stick figures were the original-bullshit way to make humans and their movements without taking weeks of your time. RANTRANRTANTRANT Okay done.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

SMEG HEAD

Man I love that, SMEG HEAD on his shirt. Red Dwarf for the WIN, man! Prolly the only one who got that reference. The movie was good, I really liked it.

I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em I Didn't Mean Ta Kill'em

Man, you are DAMN good.

You've improved your skills an unholy amount, and I've been a juggalo since Great Milenko. As a matter of fact, I worked a short time on a Southwest Strangla video but never got around to finishing it.

Your graphics and characterization is amazing, though I didn't understand the cheerleader/hobos part.

Great stuff.

KingJava responds:

Thanks man im happy you can see improvement in it compared to my older movies :) oh and the cheerleaders ... well every one like a bit of random madness right?

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

mmm

Dude ... How did you get Solid Snake to cameo as the narrator?

Heh.

Knoxs "Reloaded" 4 Knoxs "Reloaded" 4

Umm ...

Is it normal to get a boner from a movie? Jus' wondering.

Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut Mortal Kombat Dir. Cut

... Why ??

Why was the polar bear licking Liu Kang's balls?? Just wondering.

Life is a Fitch Life is a Fitch

why?!??!

Why the hell isn't this in the top 50?!!?!? CHRIST ALMIGHTY THIS OWNZ! I LIKE TO OAT OH-PPLES and BONONOS TOO! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Snake's Day Out Snake's Day Out

w00t w00t

This movie was inspired by my movie? Fuckin wicked.

-Mephestus

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

great thing to do ...

Smoke pot before watching this! Like a magical rollercoaster ride!

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger